Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Senior Manager- Utilities for a reputed MNC based at Chennai.
To provide comprehensive facility management for services, with a focus on continuous improvement. Achievement of the Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements targets.
- To provide administrative support to FM for site teams.
- To provide comprehensive management of services covering all facility services to the client with the focus of continuous improvement.
- To achieve financial and other targets given by Facility Manger.
- Achievement of the service level agreements.
- Should be capable in handling hard & soft services ( technical, housekeeping, cafeteria and vendor management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Site Operations Management- Soft and Hard services
- Closely work with the service provider to ensure the agreed contractual terms have been adhered to.
- Ensure zero downtime of utilities, electrical distribution system to ensure smooth production operations.
- Should have experience in HT/LT distribution systems, Electrical panels, emergency generators, UPS, air compressors, water treatment plants, fire hydrant, sprinkler systems and HVAC system.
- Monitor closely the preventive & Predictive maintenance activities of all the critical and non-critical equipment along with the service provider.
- Ensure standard operating procedures, work permits are followed by the service provider.
- Ensure the service provider adheres to the defined response times, service level agreements.
- Provide technical support in installation of Plant machinery on infrastructure part.
- Monitor the budget and ensure the operations are carried within the approved budgets.
- Lead and drive infrastructure upgrade related projects short term and long time
- Identify areas of energy-saving/efficiency and implement them.
- Spare part planning for all critical Machinery.
- Monitor electrical energy, water consumption and solar power generation on daily basis.
- Closely work with the plant management team on the facilities front.
- Understand the Facilities Management scope for the facility assigned and develop specific processes and procedures in consultation with FM and ensure implementation and compliance of the processes.
- Support in the implementation of short and long-term projects
- Ensure factory, PCB, CEIG related statutory compliance & do necessary follow-ups.
- Close monitoring of safety and security systems.
- Coordinate with vendor staff and staff on-site to ensure smooth operations on site.
- Interface between the service provider and the plant management team.
- Liaison with the government agencies on PCB/Electrical fronts.
- Follow Critical Environment processes & EHS policies laid down by the team
- Cafeteria audits
- Food quality audits as per standards
- Support in technical audits for all installations at periodic intervals.
- Responsible for carrying out all maintenance related schedules and shutdowns in consultation with Clients / OEMs;
- Processing of vendor Invoices after checking.
- Participate in emergency evacuation procedures including crisis management and business continuity.
- Provide support to Transport operations, security management, Housekeeping, Security and cafeteria operations by service provider
- Energy management, saving opportunities, risk management & engineering systems audits.
- Experience in Engineering / Process/chemical Industry with Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering with 6-10 years of experience, or BE (Mechanical and electrical) with 4-8years of experience.
If you are interested, Please share your updated CV to email@example.com to process further.
Thanks & regards,
Role:Production / Manufacturing Head
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical
BVR People Consulting