Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Project Manager (FEMALE) for a reputed MNC based at Baroda.
- Organize and adapt the Project Management activity according to the load, project complexity and required skills, competencies and versatilities.
- Create training plans for the team in coordination with HRBP
- Manage the load /capacity of the department
- Animate the Team through visual SIM process: follow and animate performance indicators
- Ensure continuous improvement by defining productivity targets and action plans
- Manage the budget of the department
- Ensure coordination with the other unit’s departments (Tendering, Finance, production, Supply Chain, Engineering, Purchasing)
- Establish execution management level relationships with relevant key business stakeholders (FO/GCP)
- Establish key relationships with Front Offices and Execution Centers
- Coordinate configuration tools updates with central teams and coordinate with the Key Users in the team
- Ensure all actors are aware of the Front-End Production System processes and the Customer Project Process
- Lead the coaching and mentoring of new starters
- Deploy & ensure usage of FO/BO Charter by the team.
- Provide support and training to the Project Managers
- Is the owner of the SPS Cards 13A, 13B & 13C for the plant.
- Be responsible for people management including goal setting, performance management, competency development, recognition, engagement, wellbeing.
- Execute projects in full compliance with ETO CPP Process and ETO Toolbox.
- Review technical specification and take decisions on technical comments raised by the customer.
- Monitor and control projects progress to ensure the on-time delivery of the projects.
- Use the tracking board tool and take pro-active decisions and actions to prevent any slippages.
- Ensure full & effective reporting of project progress & status to management
- Master Project Risks & Opportunities by assessing, identifying, mitigating and controlling any potential situations that could impact (negatively or positively) the performance of the project
- Take full responsibility of Project margin deviation.
- B.E - Electrical Engg or Mechnical Engg.
If you are interested, Please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to process further.
Thanks & regards,
Salary: 18,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Functional AreaProject & Program Management
Role CategoryOther Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Electrical
BVR People Consulting