Roles and Responsibilities
The Profile includes all the Technical / production operations covering various monomers, Polymers and would be one with at least 6 - 8 years experience in an emulsion, polymerization plant of manufacturing emulsions for the paint or adhesive industries.The Position will be responsible for achieving shift production target, process variance monitoring and trouble shooting to smoothen daily production, safe practices, pollution free environment and adherence to standard operating procedures
. Operational Responsibilities
- Should be 6 - 8 years in polymers, Monomers, Copolymers, processing& application development, Polymers, Laquors, Acrylics manufacturing.
- Hands on experience in polymer and Handling the polymeric reactions of highly exothermic.
- Understanding formulations and its criticality of processing.
- Well versed with the chemicals and solvents handling like Ethyl Acrylate, Butyl Acrylate, Methyl Methaacrylate, Nitro cellouse , Acrlic acids, acrylonitrile and reactions initiators- ammonium persulphate, TBHP, Ferrous sulphate, sodium meta bi sulphate, 2 EHA, Butyl acetate.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions contributing to the technology strategy for their department
- Contributes to the value proposition development for technical projects and programs
- Supports building outside technologies and best practices to bring to the company.
- To ensure good administration and discipline on the floor .
- To ensure the targeted production with minimum down time.
- To ensure quality of product and packaging in the shift.
- To ensure no misoperation and unsafe act/practices in the shift.
- To coordinate with services dept. for prompt and effective execution.
- To take care of the health of man, machine and personnel on the floor.
- Develops good working relationships, to continue to improve overall production processes and develop a good team in shift.
- Solve the shift problems and troubleshoot.
- Identify areas for improvement in process, equipment automation and training.
- Completes safety checks and safety observations regularly. To promote safety awareness, quality & punctuality.
- To handle abnormal situation in plant and communication to Production Manager/Seniors.
- Knowledge of HAZOP/ RISK ASSISMENT / RESTAB injections.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Prepare /maintain Shift report, down time report, in process QC report.
- Daily production report and any other reports required by Production Manager.
- RM/intermediate Product/FG/PM (Fresh & Used/recycle) and available resources planning for shift and next shift.
- Should be able to lead shift team.
- No material loss due to misoperation should occur.
- No productivity loss due to negligence.
- Ensure smooth working of the shift to achieve high productivity and safety level
- Encourage supervisors/operators to participate in suggestion scheme
- No incidents and Accidents.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical,Diploma in Chemical
BVR People Consulting