Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Process Engineer- Printed Circuit Board Assembly for a French MNC based at Bangalore.
As a part of Manufacturing Technology team, the candidate will be responsible for PCBA Assembly process. Ensure the manufacturing feasibility of the product, the implementation and qualification of the manufacturing process in accordance with the principles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should have proven experience in SMT, THT, Manual assembly and Conformal coating process.
- Responsible for setup, review and analyze Temperature Profiling of both Reflow, Wave and CC oven.
- This position also required interacting with product designers for on time execution of both product pilot and mass production.
- Responsible for the evaluation and recommendation of improvements to the Manufacturing Process,
- The candidate should have thorough understanding of IPC610 and IPC600 standards to effectively define and execute qualification of new product development and product support.
- The candidate should be familiar with 6 Sigma (DMAIC) methodology of problem solving.
- Responsible for SMT pick and place & THT line activities/issues and investigate and resolve process issues to improve the product yield & quality,
- Responsible to review the PCB Gerbers, DFM (Design for Board Assembly) on new product,
- Responsible for PFMEA of the process, Design Line layout and Effective monitoring and implementation of standards.
- Responsible for developing stencil, Pallets & Jigs as per product requirement.
- Conducts changeover analysis, material handling analysis to improve overall equipment effectiveness.
- Develops, validates, assesses suitability, reports, and implements KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) /Process Metrics on a facility level
- Responsible for corrective and preventive action on Process issues.
- Ability to apply basic Quality tools, DoE, PFMEA,8D Functional Analysis of the needs.
- Solid competence in setting the vision and the strategy of its own area and aligning it with strategic priorities.
- Good capability to convince the team to fulfil the targets
- Good capability to influence others.
- Encourage creative thinking within his own area and when requested
- Develops an exhaustive understanding of customers changing requirements.
- Publicly recognizes the contributions of others
- Demonstrates positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Understands and utilizes formal risk analysis tools and techniques on assigned projects
Ability to update risk dashboards.
If you are intrested kindly send me your Updated CV
Candidate Details :
Total Years of Experience
Reason for change
Interest for relocation
If you are interested, Please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com to process further.
Thanks & regards,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
BVR People Consulting