Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title: PLM (ENOVIA) Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Engineering degree in any domain; IT, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication
1) Should have 2+ Years of relevant experience in ENOVIA , 3DEXPERIENCE Product development.
2) Experience on upgrade methodology and processes.
3) Good working knowledge in Engineering / Program / Configuration Central is an
4) Good understanding in merging process, fix pack upgrade process.
5) Knowledge on OOTB conversion (migration) of different applications.
6) Experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery.
7) Good analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory.
1) Excellent Communication skills (Oral and written)
2) Strong business ethics
3) Keen to build strong business relationships
5) Resourceful and focused on achieving outcomes objectively
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
BVR People Consulting