Job Title: Plant Engineer (Production Equipments-Formulations)
Company: Leading Pharma Company in Bangalore Location
Designation: Group Leader/ Deputy Manager
No. of Positions: 1
Department: Mechanical Maintenance
Location: Bangalore Location
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech Mechanical
Years of Experience: 10 to 14 Years
Salary Range: 18 LPA
Email ID: email@example.com
1. Responsible of all types of Production equipment starting from Warehouse to finished goods despatch.
2. Responsible for all types of GMP equipment used in Quality control and in-process labs
3. Demonstrate Reliability of equipment in support of production needs
4. Good knowledge of maintenance techniques including predictive maintenance
5. Ensure maintenance strategies are defined and implemented to achieve the business objectives
6. Ensure that risk-based decision making is applied to maintenance prioritization and delivery
7. Drive continuous improvements in engineering process, systems as well as for business processes
8. Provide technical support / oversight / stewardship for all maintenance and operation of production equipment
9. Identify breakthrough and emerging technologies, or devise improvements in existing technologies, that can be successfully applied to give business benefit
10. Ensure compliance to the following Quality Management System related documents:
- Change Management
- Deviation Management
- CAPA Management
- Qualification and validation
- GxP documents according to internal procedures
- Ensure the quality risk management is embedded into decision making
- Ensure the issue escalation either through track wise deviation or internal procedures
11. Apply governance and oversight to ensure that engineering works are delivered in accordance with Safety, Quality and Compliance requirements
12. Responsible for audit compliances of production equipment capabilities &one-point contact for site for answering any audit queries.
13. Responsible for preparing revenue budgets for the site (production equipment maintenance & improvement)
14. Make proposal for capital investment that support future sustainability & compliance.
15. Accountable for ensuring that availability and performance of Water systems are in accordance with design.
16. Lead resource planning for discipline, including spares management.
17. Ensure proactive management of cross- functional interfaces.
18. Identifies, evaluates, recommends & selects technical options to be adopted as global standards.
19. Leads trouble shooting activities to resolve existing problems & inform future engineering developments.
20. Assists in initiating, conducting & coordinating resource allocation & budget evaluation reviews.
21. Evaluates and monitors performance & efficiency of the systems.
22. Prepare reports on adherence to key performance indicator & other management reports.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent