Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for deployment of MES, Traceability and other digital initiatives at plants and adaptation centres.
- Responsible for consolidating the requirement from the plant team, install, setup, configure and qualify the lines with the Digital tools.
- Responsible to finalise the architecture required for MES integration within the framework, specify and procure required hardware
- Comply with cybersecurity and lean manufacturing frameworks.
- Work with developers to enhancement, maintain, support the deployments.
- Train teams to improve autonomy in plant teams
- Deploy Industry4.0 Smart Factory solutions, Test and deploy new technologies in manufacturing processes.
- Reference & technology advocate for Industrial automation and new technologies in the region
- Provide Expertise support to the EAJP region and beyond
- Contribute to Regional Skill Animation for MES & Digtial domain to enhance competency in the region.
- Develop plant team’s technical capabilities
- Support Manufacturing Engineering function activities for East Asia Japan Pacific region
- Manufacturing Engineering SPOC / leader for the site for digital deployments
Education: Bachelors / Masters in Electrical / Electronics / IT or equivalent Engineering;
Job Related Experience: 6 to 8 Years
Business Understanding: MES
Key Technical Skills
- Knowledge of Automatic assembly equipment, test benches
- Strong Manufacturing process & Quality knowledge
- Machine design principles and Automation Programming Skills (PLC, HMI, MES, VB .net, Java, LabView, TestStand, SQL Database) are critical
- Knowledge of process equipment like laser marking, riveting, resistance welding, Robots, Cobots, vision inspections, etc would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Smart Machines, IIoT, Machine Learning and Data Science
- Experience on Digitization, Industry 4.0 tech and its application
- Clarity in thinking, risk evaluation and strong in project management
- Strong in planning and execution
If you are interested, Please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to process further.
Thanks & regards,
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
BVR People Consulting