Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Manager – Tender (Female) for a reputed MNC based at Baroda.
- Enquires, consults and coordinates with client & consultant representatives for specification/ technical and BOQ clarifications required for tenders and proposals and attends pre-tender meetings
- Studies, analyses and evaluates tender documents from a technical point of view in order to identify risk factors, ensuring that technical terms comply with the relevant standards.
- Reviews and finalizes project cost estimates as prepared by the Estimation Engineer in terms of the required material as per bill of quantities (BOQ), amount of work, material/ equipment/ and manpower requirements during the tendering phase; this includes all systems, products and services to client specifications/ requirements.
- Liaises with the Procurement department to negotiate with approved vendors / suppliers and subcontractors for various supplies / material as per project (pre/ post tender).
- Exposure to Export Tendering & Process knowhow, including documentation & INCO Terms
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferably Electrical
- Minimum of 6~8 years experience in a similar industry field (Estimation-related).
- Knowledge in estimation works related to the industry (Power Industry)
If you are interested, Please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to process further.
Thanks & Regards,
Salary: 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaConstruction & Site Engineering
Role CategoryConstruction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
BVR People Consulting