Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for SCM Manager- Measurement & Analytics for a reputed MNC based at Bangalore.
- Planning and implementing the overall supply chain strategy in line with business strategy and HUB/Division Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) strategy.
- Contributing to definition, implementation, and execution of Global Division spend management and sourcing strategies for direct material and services to the Hub / LD.
- Defining together with the PMU / SIU Supply Chain teams the priorities of sourcing activities. Determining and monitoring key supply chain KPIs, annual targets and scorecards, together with the SCM Managers, for cost reduction, supplier quality etc.
- Developing and implementing cost, productivity, quality, delivery and inventory improvement plans in line with Division and Group SCM strategies.
- Leading the New product development, indigenization strategy in coordination with cross function teams to improve availability, increase local content in manufacturing and cost reduction.
- Ensuring the execution of supplier audits and monitors audit reports as well as improvement activities based on audit conclusions and recommendations.
- Implementing standards on sustainability and business ethics as well as the Supplier Code of Conduct within the LD/ Hub Division supply base.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 15 years of overall experience with 7 to 8 years of relevant experience with SCM operations, negotiations, leadership and products.
- Business acumen and ability to take strategic view from both business and SCM perspective.
- Customer and market focused attitude.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Will have to travel frequently within the region and occasionally outside the region.
If you are interested, Please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to process further.
Thanks & regards,
Role:Supply Chain Manager
Salary: 25,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional AreaProcurement & Supply Chain
Role CategorySCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
BVR People Consulting