We are hiring
Position: Dy. Manager / Manager – Production equipment Engineering
Function: Engineering & maintenance.
Qualification: B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical
Exp: 11 to 13 Years experience in Pharma OSD plant Maintenance.
- Responsible of all types of Production equipment starting from Warehouse to finished goods despatch.
- Responsible for all types of GMP equipment used in Quality control and in-process labs
- Demonstrate Reliability of equipment in support of production needs
- Good knowledge of maintenance techniques including predictive maintenance
- Ensure maintenance strategies are defined and implemented to achieve the business objectives
- Ensure that risk-based decision making is applied to maintenance prioritization and delivery
- Drive continuous improvements in engineering process, systems as well as for business processes
- Provide technical support / oversight / stewardship for all maintenance and operation of production equipment
- Identify breakthrough and emerging technologies, or devise improvements in existing technologies, that can be successfully applied to give business benefit
- Ensure compliance to the following Quality Management System related documents.
- Apply governance and oversight to ensure that engineering works are delivered in accordance with Safety, Quality and Compliance requirements
- Responsible for audit compliances of production equipment capabilities & one-point contact for site for answering any audit queries.
- Responsible for preparing revenue budgets for the site (production equipment maintenance & improvement)
- Make proposal for capital investment that support future sustainability & compliance.
- Accountable for ensuring that availability and performance of Water systems are in accordance with design.
- Lead resource planning for discipline, including spares management.
- Ensure proactive management of cross- functional interfaces.
- Identifies, evaluates, recommends & selects technical options to be adopted as global standards.
- Leads trouble shooting activities to resolve existing problems & inform future engineering developments.
- Assists in initiating, conducting & coordinating resource allocation & budget evaluation reviews.
- Evaluates and monitors performance & efficiency of the systems.
- Prepare reports on adherence to key performance indicator & other management reports.
Interested candidates can drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Site Engineering
, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent