Roles and Responsibilities
We have Job opportunity for Manager - Microbiology - Bulk Drug (API ) at Chennai (Alathur)
Position: Manager - Microbiology - (API Pharma plant)
Qualification – M.Sc – Microbiology (Regular only)
Experience - 12 To 17 Years
1) Plan all Microbiological activities.
2) Preparation & review of specification, standard testing procedure and Microbiology related SOP’s.
3) Microbiology instruments maintenance, calibration, qualification and validation.
4) Fumigation of Microbiology laboratory.
5) Review and verification of equipment’s and instruments DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ.
6) receipt, storage & verification of the materials (Media, glassware, Bio ball /cultures, accessories and chemicals such as disinfectants, fumigant and supplements etc.) and to verify COA of the same.
7) Review of analytical test reports and logbooks for various activities performed in microbiology laboratory.
8) Responsible to co-ordinate with service engineer for periodical maintenance calibration and Validation etc.
9) Responsible for initiation and review of QMS documents like change controls, incidents, deviations, CAPA, OOS and OOT investigations.
10) Preparation, execution and review of method validation protocol, analytical test report and final comprehensive report.
11) Acts as an internal auditor to inspect the facilities and systems as per calendar.
Ph. No. 9600387468
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaResearch & Development
Role CategoryPharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Microbiology
BVR People Consulting