Roles and ResponsibilitiesWarm Greetings!
Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce streams and Post-Graduation in HR / Humanities / Behavioral Science
12-15 years of HR functional experience in a manufacturing organization, with at least 3 years as people manager.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Talent Acquisition and Talent Development
- Salary and payroll administration
- Employee Relations and Communication
- Training and Competency development
- Affirmative action & Compliance
- HR Information System administration
- Employee Health and Welfare Services programs
- Advises site management in personnel policy, programs, recommend and supports appropriate decision making.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Plan and manage site HR activities to meet business objectives
- Partner with operations and other stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Plan, facilitate training and development to meet business objectives
- Review, align policy with statutory and other requirements
- Ensure salary processes conform to business and legal obligations.
- Manage Employee relations and ensure zero disruption to business activity.
- Manage administrative activities of the plant including security services
- Instill business code of conduct and Ethics as per corporate requirements
- Review and align with budgetary recommendations
- Handle audits, CAR, Comply with systems and operational processes.
Salary: 15,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryHR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
BVR People Consulting