Roles and ResponsibilitiesDear Professional,
Key Responsibilities (in brief):
- Handling of equipment's and conducting experiments to stream the products.
- Expertise in handling of Continuous Flow Chemistry with the instrument: Synthetron, R10, Corning, Chemtrix, Amar, Vapour tec, H-Cube pro, Phoenix, Spinning Disk reactor, Agitated cell reactor, Fernace, Holmark, HNP, Fuji, Chemyx, Syrrise
- Developing the new process and commercialization
- Expertise in Continuous flow IR operation.
- e Performing the flow reaction experiments and reviewing and preparing the lab note records. e Maintaining good GLP in flow chemistry lab.
- Expertise in in designing and executing Multi-Step Flow Chemistry Process and Production.
- Expertize in handling Air-sensitive, Free radical, Asymmetric reactions, Heterocyclic, synthetic methodology
- Operational knowledge of Flow Analysis tools, NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC Good skills at interpretation of spectral data.
- Strong experience of purification of Organic compounds by using Flow Continuous distillation
- Flash Chromatography, Column Chromatography and Recrystallization.
- Expertise in planning and executing Independent and Novel Flow Chemistry research work
- Develop the technology and demonstrate at commercial scale.
- Developing the process and performing day to day experiments.
- Hands on experiences on flow chemistry and related instruments.
- Writing the LNB book and recording the details.
- Data analytics on the data
Role:Head - R & D
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaResearch & Development
Role CategoryPharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Any Specialization
BVR People Consulting
Contact Company:BVR People Consulting
Address:#2831 ,2nd Floor, 15th Main, 2nd cross, E-Block, Sahakarnagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560092,India|91-80-23532692