Roles and ResponsibilitiesDear Job Seekers........,
No. of Position : 2
Location: Mangaluru Location
Qualification: BE (Chem)
Contact person: Keerthana
Job Description – Process Engineering (Technical Services Department)
- Experience in Production and Process Engineering (Technical Services Department) streams in the Bulk Drugs Manufacturing Industry.
- Experience of Operation, Design and Troubleshooting of Batch Reactors, Heat Exchangers, Distillation column, centrifuges, Dryers, Pumps and all unit operations in Bulk Drug manufacturing industry.
- Preparation of Process Map, Block Diagram, Basis of Design, Process flow diagram, P& ID, Equipment layout and Engineering Documents related to concerned product
- Involved in Development of PFD's ,P&ID's ,Equipment Sizing , Preparation of Equipment Specifications and URS,DQ Documents preparation for new projects as well as expansion projects.
- Calculate the occupancy of major equipments for each product as well as for all products and utility consumption for each product for Cost reduction and profit improvement.
- Coordination with Technology Transfer for commercial production, scale-up, Facility change execution and monitoring of validation batches.
- Study of various Engineering factors like Utility calculation, Time cycle calculation, in process parameters, Equipment design for a process.
- Time cycle reduction of batch cycle for improvement in capacity by improving unit operation such as distillation and filtration etc .
- Strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, Problem Solving and Technical Understanding.
- Knowledge on cGMP and ICH (Q7A) Guidelines.
- Trouble shooting and re-engineering.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Chemical
BVR People Consulting