Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for IS Application Specialist (SAP ABAP) for a reputed MNC based at Bangalore.
- will support Small/medium projects for an existing large-scale SAP system.
- Drive the optimization of processes, design, collaborate across teams, align with corporate mandates and objectives, and deliver throughout the entire project lifecycles, from analysis to Design, Development, Testing and Implementation
- Understand technical product requirements and the provided technical guidance, to produce detailed technical specification, develop and test applications to those specifications.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and technical leads on project design, support code reviews, address code review recommendations and resolve validation and verification issues on a timely basis.
- Adhere to defined technical governance process and guidelines.
- Drive superior quality in technical deliverables, reduce or eliminate design or development defects and ensure a thorough unit testing and comprehensive System Integration Testing.
- Drives tactical problem solving, demonstrates technical expertise in issue reduction and resolution.
- Follow guidance with minimal supervision.
- Consults with team members and other organizations and vendors on complex issues.
Desirable:- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Engineering or related discipline.
- 7+ years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a technical role.
- Strong experience in developing detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Strong experience in technical areas using ABAP in one or more core SAP modules from Master Data, Order Management, Procurement, Supply Chain to Finance.
- Strong experience in Dialog Programming, Smart Forms, Reports, SAP Script, User Exits, ABAP4 Dictionary, Business ADD INS, BADIS, Data Interfaces, RFC, ALE, ALV, IDOCS, BDC, BAPI, LSMW, Dynpro, Object Oriented Programming and standard programming.
- Strong experience in ALE/EDI IDOCs, SOAP/REST Web Services, WebDynpro applications, Fiori, Optimized database programming.
- Strong experience in performance tuning of SAP programs and integrations.
- Good experience in SQL Trace, SAP Run time analysis, Debugging ABAP Query Infosets.
- Minimum 1-2 full life cycle global implementations (Prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and development.
- Significant experience with troubleshooting and debugging complex applications, deep knowledge in data model of various SAP applications and table structure is essential.
- Exposure to SAP implementation methodologies and modern software development methodologies is required.
- Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus.
- Exposure to several SAP modules and ability to create test data with assistance in Sales & Distribution, Materials Management, Project Systems, Service Management and FI/CO modules are of great value.
If you are interested, Please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to process further.
Thanks & regards,
Salary: 12,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaIT & Information Security
Role CategoryIT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
BVR People Consulting
Recruiter Name:Mr Arunagiri
Contact Company:BVR People Consulting
Address:#2831 ,2nd Floor, 15th Main, 2nd cross, E-Block, Sahakarnagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560092,India|91-80-23532692