Roles and ResponsibilitiesWarm Greetings!
The Industry Solution Consultant – Metals, drives the long-term profitable growth of Digital Products, Solutions and Platforms within the HUB – SAMA (South Asia, Middle East & Africa) Digital, Process Industries. You will work with the Global Marketing and Sales teams for Digital and with the Global Product Group for Metals to define Sales strategy, and Marketing and Business Development plans. You will work with the Regional Digital Solution Consultants, Hub Industry Leads, local country sales teams and with the backend support teams to execute on these strategies and plans through all phases of opportunities. Reporting to the HUB Digital Manager, you will be accountable for the sales targets of our Hub’s Digital offering for the Metals industry. The Industry Solution Consultants bring the process expertise and our GPG’s Digital portfolio to the customer.
- 10+ years’ experience in the OT/Software industry with focus on industrial digitalization and the Internet of Things, with deep understanding of relevant technologies and trends, a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related technical field or master’s degree in Business Administration or technical field would be an advantage.
- Experiences in winning Industrial IOT, Digital Solution projects
- Deep Experience in the industrial software environment and demonstrated expertise surmounting challenges around Data Integration, Legacy Systems, lack of standards and Cybersecurity Concerns.
- Strong knowledge of solutions and applications covering Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) as well as historians, OPC Servers and Asset Performance Management software
- Clear understanding of architecture, data integration and interfacing across distributed control and information systems including ERP, LIMS, Planning & Scheduling, Order Management, Production Accounting, etc.
- Experience in justification, design, implementation, and maintenance of Industrial Software applications in the process industry
- Expert level knowledge in manufacturing applications covering quality control, inventory, OEE, material tracking and supply chain management
- Extensive project execution experience in the implementation of MES solutions and understanding of customer data integration requirements across automation and corporate network levels
- Knowledgeable in cloud and edge technologies, Industrial IOT platforms, digital twins, analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- Proven track record in customer focus, exposure to customer top management, consultative selling, driving results and turning opportunities into sales successes
- Proven experience in driving digital development for complex global organizations, ideally in a B2B environment (Process, Energy, software, technology, automation)
- Background in cloud and edge technologies, digital twins, analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning as applied to Process Performance solutions
- Extensive exposure to various unit operations within the Metals industry as well as sound knowledge of Optimisation, Asset Management, Safety and Sustainability needs in the Metals industry.
- Industry recognition and an established reputation within Metals customers and market insights to drive development of business growth tactics
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Availability to travel internationally as required
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 30,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryBD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
BVR People Consulting
Contact Company:BVR People Consulting
Address:#2831 ,2nd Floor, 15th Main, 2nd cross, E-Block, Sahakarnagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560092,India|91-80-23532692