from 6 to 10 year(s) of Experience
INR 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
1. Highly-motivated research scientist with extensive experience in image analysis and feature extraction of H&E and/or immunohistochemistry (IHC) stains.
2. This position will use cutting-edge pathology image analysis and bioinformatics approaches to understand mechanism of action (MoA) and identify novel tissue-based biomarker using advanced IHC imaging of patient tumors; and will collaborate with pathologists, biologists, and other bioinformaticians to apply their findings to target identification and patient selection questions for new cancer therapies.
3. The successful candidate must have experience in utilizing pathology image analysis software in the quantification of IHC staining expression, including tumor/stroma classification and cellular feature extraction.
4. The candidate should be able to perform statistical analyses and data visualization using data analysis packages such as R, Python, and/or MATLAB.
Ph.D. or MS in Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Computer Science or related discipline.
1. Prior experience working within the biotech/pharma industry, processing and analyzing digitized pathology whole slide pathology images
2. Fluent in one or more digital pathology analysis software packages; including HALO, Visiopharm, Definiens, Inform and/or Aperio Image Analysis
3. Excellent programming skills in one or more analytics packages such as R, Python and/or MATLAB
4. Knowledge of various digital imaging scanner and/or experience imaging chromogen and fluorescent stains is desired
5. Prior experience in developing image analysis algorithms in feature extraction of tumor, stroma, and various cell types through stains and morphometric features is desired
6. Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills, and rigorous and creative thinking
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to collaborate effectively with lab scientists and pathologists
4 to 7 Years relevant experience in Pharma/ Biotech/ R&D
- A proactive team player.
- Ensure completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects simultaneously with comfortable working in a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team
Contact Company:BVR People Consulting