Roles and ResponsibilitiesDear Job seekers ............,,,,,,,,,,
- Act as a recruitment subject matter expert in advising People Leaders in the attraction, sourcing, screening, assessment, and selection of talent to Company. Provide coaching and guidance to Hiring Managers throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Source candidates for high volume, and entry level/junior roles, leveraging candidate databases, social media, educational institutions, portals, referrals, etc.
- Ensure that Organisation job postings are accurate, professional, and attractive to candidates.Market positions tapping into a variety of sources to build a large and diverse qualified candidate pool.
- Independently prepare appropriate messaging, and reach out to passive candidates through mass mailing to encourage their interest in company opportunities.
- Review and screen candidate applications/resumes based on job requirements and in accordance with the Internal Job Posting Program and applicable legislation, ensuring only qualified candidates are presented to the Hiring Manager.
- Conduct phone interviews with qualified candidates utilizing an established interview guide and applying behaviour based interviewing techniques for all assigned job openings. Update the Global Talent Acquisition Management system as required.
- Administer online skills assessment to qualified candidates. Monitor and review assessment results.
- Provide Hiring Managers with a shortlist of qualified candidates to interview in-person, including a brief candidate summary and assessment results.
- Debrief with Hiring Managers after in-person interviews. Make appropriate hiring recommendations, including compensation recommendations, in conjunction with the Hiring Manager to ensure we are attracting the best talent to the organization. Escalate any concerns with recommendations to the Service Lead.
- Extend verbal and written job offers leveraging the Global Talent Acquisition Management system and obtain appropriate approvals. Effectively communicate company Employee Value Proposition to negotiate and secure talent.
- Partner with TA Coordinator to ensure new hire paperwork is collected and,medical and background screening is completed on all new hires. Follow-up on progress of background screening. Review results and escalate any red flags to Team Lead as required. Confirm start dates with candidates once checks are completed.
- Conduct all “post offer” activities including providing timely follow up and feedback where required to both internal and external candidates; and complete all required administrative activities including communication as required to Canada Compensation and Payroll etc.
- Works in a safe manner collaborating as a team member to achieve all outcomes.
- Demonstrate Behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
- Ensure personal adherence with all compliance programs including the Global Business Ethics and Compliance Program, Global Quality policies and procedures, Safety and Environment policies, and HR policies.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
o Bachelor’s Degree/PG Diploma in Human Resources or related discipline.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
o Ability to work within a 24x5 work environment.
o Experience working with international stakeholders preferred but not a mandate.
o Requires the ability to handle confidential information and business documents in a professional manner
o Requires excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
o Experience with an Applicant Tracking System and HRIS (SAP) preferred.
o Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
o Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to respectfully and tactfully interact with a ariety of internal and external stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
o Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions, while still meeting deadlines.
o Exceptional customer service skills.
o Highly self-directed and solution-oriented.
o Strong attention to detail.
o Ability to work in a virtual environment
Role:Human Resources - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryHuman Resources - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
BVR People Consulting