Job Title: Histopathologist
Company: Leading Pharma Company in Bangalore Location
No. of Positions: 5
Division: Drug Discovery
Department: Discovery Toxicology
Location: Bangalore Location
Qualification: Any Bachelor Degree
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Salary Range: 10 LPA
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to handle various histology instruments independently
- Ability to conduct rodent (rat and mice) necropsies, organ identification, wet trimming and processing of tissues from laboratory animals independently
- Ability to carry out routine paraffin sectioning independently
- Ability to troubleshoot the problems related to histology artifacts and quality control issues independently
- Experience in IHC procedures will be an added advantage Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preparation for Necropsy (Preparation of reagents, fixatives and tissue collection charts etc.)
- Anesthesia, euthanasia, weighing, proper labeling, verification and preservation of organs.
- Perform Necropsy of Laboratory Animals and Tissue collection.
- Trimming and Embedding
- Tissue Processing of Trimmed tissues and Sectioning of Embedded Tissues.
- Staining of Histological Sections (H&E, Giemsa, Sirius red and aniline blue) and special staining as per requirements and slide mounting with DPX for histology evaluation.
- Performing Quality control of slides.
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment’s and instruments.
- Standardization of techniques, Qualification and validation of laboratory instruments and Equipment’s.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent