Roles and Responsibilities
Key Job Responsibilities (Packaging Development):
- Development of trade dress for any new SKU’s either for existing or new products
- Establishment of specifications and test procedures for packing materials.
- Review and Approval of Artworks, Machine proofs and Shade cards.
- Preparation of packaging development reports, MPRs for exhibit and commercial batches and intended validation batches.
- Change control initiation for routine changes in commercial MPR’s.
- Design and evaluation of change parts for packaging machineries.
- Alternate vendor samples evaluation i.e. MVTR studies, Machine Trails.
- Design of case packs, shipper labels and pallet labels (Zebra Printer Software exposure).
- Preparation of Trade dress based on the innovator packaging and marketing/ product requirements.
- Innovator pack evaluation and characterization and evaluation of packaging materials required for development batches and exhibit batches.
- Monitoring of exhibit batch packaging.
- Preparation, Review and approval of package validation study protocols
- Preparation of artworks for exhibit batches.
- Monitor packaging efficiency and propose measures to improvement of efficiency either by alternate source or standardization of packaging materials.
Role:Healthcare & Life Sciences - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaHealthcare & Life Sciences
Role CategoryHealthcare & Life Sciences - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
BVR People Consulting