Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports the QMS Manager with implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems (QMS); ensures proper approvals are obtained and records are in order.
- Reviews, releases and maintains QMS controlled documents and quality records.
Collaborates with others to create forms, documents, process flows and descriptions, standards, testing descriptions and work instructions.
- Managing the KPI file - provides assistance in developing KPI measures and for coordinating the process of collecting, reporting and analyzing data that represents outcomes.
- Participates in the planning, realization and follow-up of internal and external audits. Audits are regularly performed by internal auditors to make sure the quality system remains effective, capable and compliant with customer requirements and standards. External audits confirm compliance and allow the company to maintain certification to prove to customers its quality system is sound. The coordinator typically works with auditors and process owners to schedule these audits, to make sure the audits occur as planned, and to bring the audit to systemic closure. Audit closure includes coordinating any corrective actions required based on audit findings.
- Provides support for continual improvement of QMS processes.
- Perform Quality Assurance activities for Software projects in line with ASpice.
- Administers and coordinates document and record control systems; conducts verification of completed, corrective and preventive actions.
- Assists with the training of new users or new modules.
- Ensures all content is correct, relevant and visually appealing.
- Provides regular status updates to internal customers.
- Excellent knowledge and skill with computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc that will help to create / manage MIS reports
- Knowledge of statistics in order to compute measurements and perform studies
- Knowledge of quality control and management systems
- Knowledge of process mapping and process improvement
- Knowledge on ASpice level 3, and/or CMMI V1.3 or latest will be added advantage
- Knowledge on ECU/HW/SW development cycle
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
BE / BTech in Mech / Production / ECE preferred
Must have successfully completed IATF16949 Lead Auditor Training
8 to 10 years of related work experience as QMS Engineer(Quality experience preferred)
If you are interested please share your cv to email@example.com
Thanks & Regards
Role:Quality Auditor / Inspector
Salary: 10,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaQuality Assurance
Role CategoryBusiness Process Quality
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
BVR People Consulting