Roles and Responsibilities
- Reading and understanding the Electrical drawings from Electrical Design.
- Making panel Layouts as per IGA and OGA design.
- Identifying and using various electrical switch gear items as per the BOM in the electrical drawings
- Electrical cable harnessing in panels
- Field cable harnessing
- AC power wiring
- Control power wiring
- Machine and robot electrical integration
- Integration of vision systems with PLC
- Wiring testing
- Wiring troubleshooting
- Communication architecture designing
- PLC and machine interfacing support
- Branding, labels installation as per design
- BOM handling and sorting
- Manpower management
- Material management
- Cost efficient work
- Frequent travel & deputation to customer sites is expected
- On-site installation/commissioning work is planned for any location - within India and overseas
- Candidates should be ready for long-term on-site projects
- Candidates should be prepared to work in shifts
- Read electrical drawings/ Panel & Field wiring / Cable harnessing / Testing/ Troubleshooting
- 2-6 year’s hands-on experience in a IGA and OGA layout design / Control panel wiring & Harnessing / Field Cable harnessing
- Hands-on experience with reputed make of PLC (Mitsubishi, Omron, AB, Siemens, etc) and robot wiring.
- Experience in testing and troubleshooting wiring.
- Must have experience in electrical wiring and integration in the automation field.
Role:Design & Development Engineer
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional AreaResearch & Development
Role CategoryEngineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical,Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
BVR People Consulting
Recruiter Name:Mr Arunagiri
Contact Company:BVR People Consulting
Address:#2831 ,2nd Floor, 15th Main, 2nd cross, E-Block, Sahakarnagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560092,India|91-80-23532692