Roles and Responsibilities
Role: SAP Vistex ConsultantExp: 6+ Years
- Analyse new business processes and changes to existing functionalities, translate user requirements into functional and technical design specifications with respect to Vistex & SAP SD
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues, coordinate with business and technical teams to resolve issues
- Effectively work with business and IT team to prioritize and plan implementation of changes
- Ensure system changes (i.e. solution updates, WRICEF development, configurations) are properly tested
- Handle business support in Vistex Billback, Customer Rebate and Chargeback Module Implementation.
- Expertise in various functionalities in Vistex like Agreements, Claims, Sales Tracings, IP document, accrual & settlement, Reconciliation & composite model.
- Implement and enhance Vistex using best-practice software and application engineering techniques and principles
- Configure and test End-to-End business scenarios for vendor rebates, customer rebates, Chargebacks, Claims & Transaction, and Agreements.
- Experience in EDI including 844 (Incoming Billbacks), 849 (Reconciliation/Resubmission), 845 (Contract price-outbound) & integration with distributors.
- Manage the business requirements from requirement gathering phase to production deployment.
- Demonstrated experience in designing complex Vistex/SAP SD/OTC business processes.
- Expertise in SAP and Vistex Pricing configuration & enhancement of complex pricing scenarios.
- Broad functional and process knowledge of the core business processes for rebates, agreements, order processing, billing & pricing.
- 3+ years of hands-on Configuration experience with Vistex paybacks, chargebacks, and pricing Pharma/Healthcare Distribution experience is preferred.
- Strong integration knowledge among SD, MM, FI processes, master data
- SAP Vistex hands-on experience on handling support issues with respect to configurations, issues Order processing - chargebacks and returns, and billing areas. Excellent knowledge of EDI and IDOC processing
- Work with functional areas (Sales, Purchasing, and Finance) to elicit and document requirements. Troubleshooting of SAP Vistex and related third party solutions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
BVR People Consulting
BVR people consulting committed to help Organisations to realise and develop their full potential in order to compete in the present day globalised and technology driven business environment. BVRPC invigorates the key components of organizations - ‘The People’ and ‘The Processes’. It is our endeavour to facilitate this process of ‘Rejuvenating Organisations’ through a variety of customised, innovative and practical solutions that bring about positive attitudinal shifts, while driving organisations to re-assess their true potential. These solutions are designed based on a thorough ‘Diagnosis’ and ‘Need Audit’ of the organisation. We work with our clients as partners and a team. Our solutions are tailored for each client's unique needs and business context, and are designed to ensure that clients get the best return on their investment.
View Contact Details+