Position : Senior Manager/Manager- Quality(Manufacturing Industry)
Qualification : BE/Diploma
Experience : 6+ Years
Location : Chennai Location.
In Process Quality
- Daily/Weekly tracking of MDR/NQC at cell and sector levels.
- Monitoring and updation of Cp/Cpk for critical processes.
- Perform RCA workshops along with CFTs for top contributors in MDR/PRR/NQC on weekly basis.
- Periodic validation of all PY/JD implemented through PQCP/PFMEA are in good working conditions.
- Responsible for containment and corrective actions for all PRR/MDR/NQC/line issues.
- SPOC for Daily/weekly/monthly Quality MIS.
- Implement and maintain IMS for Quality
- Responsible for Directive 32 implementation and follow up (Line audits)
- Weekly review with stakeholders to line up actions for critical issues found in PRR/MDR/NQC/Line audits.
- Key focus areas are OQP/MDR/NQC.
- SPOC for certification audits like CCC, UL, Catalodo,Etc.
- Escalate critical line issues to process robustness team on weekly basis and get the actions to implement where ever needed.
- Participate in RTA & TEX analysis and take necessary actions in the manufacturing line if the root cause is related to
Supplier Quality Roles & Responsibility
Interested candidates can share their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pilot Supply Qualification Module (SQM)and the Supplier performance (SPM) at the level of the plant (Outside Group and Inside Group suppliers)
- Pilot the containment, corrective and preventives actions to solve the technical part quality issues of the plant using the 8D methodology.
- Escalate to Supplier Quality & Development team (SQMEs,SSCMEs) when needed
- Pilot the qualification of the part through the Part Product Evaluation Plan (PPEP) within the Product Evolution Process (ACCESS, ROHS, etc.) and participate actively to the PPEP with Product Management Process (PMP)
- Monitor supplier quality Performance at the Plan level and reports it & to be a team player and have to manager supplier quality team.
Thanks and Regards,
Ranga Priya T R
Ph - 7676916484
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent