Manager/ Sr Manager Department:
Diploma/BE in Mechanical Experience:
12+years Key Work Areas:
process + Pro j
ects + Maintenance
Language: Tamil (Mandatory)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execution of planned preventive maintenance of the production units, Calibrations with team of operators, supervisors.
- Qualification of machine, periodic maintenance co-ordination. Continuous improvement in productivity and maximum asset utilization.
- Co-ordination with IPQA, QA and PPIC for smooth functioning of maintenance, Calibration and qualification.
- Understand global regulatory expectations in engineering area to manufacture APIs and Intermediates and present them to various auditors, visitors.
- Use statistical tools to improve productivity and efficiency of plant. Real time monitoring of critical costs like power and fuel and arrest any wastages. Lead team in GMP documentation like deviations, Change control, Incident and get involved in investigations.
- Have skill set to manage plant equipments with productive output, minimize breakdown, statistical evaluation of plant performance and continuous improvement of productivity.
- Pharmaceutical processes and related equipment design
- Good Engineering Practices. GMP guideline of US/EU and India, in reference to engineering functions.
- GMP documentation skill, EHS knowledge, factory laws knowledge. Understand and follow ethical work culture of company.
Interested candidate kindly share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Engineering Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent