Dear aspirants, Job Title: Solvent Recovery Operation
Greetings from BVR People Consulting, Bangalore..!
Company: Leading Pharma Company.
Designation: Assistant Manager to Associate Manager.
No. of Positions: 5
Qualification: B.Tech Chemical engineer - Full time course.
Years of Experience: 10 to 15 Years.
If interested and needed aspirants please contact,
Name: Mr.B.Saravana Prabhu
- We are looking the persons who worked more in Solvent Recovery end to end operations than in production operation in their overall career path.
- And currently he has holding one section or block on his own control.
- Who can be able to take the challenging role.
1. At least 7-8 years lead role in solvent recovery operations.
2. Work experience in DCS system is must.
3. Strong knowledge in cGMP systems (Change controls, Validations, Deviations, OOS & OOT investigations).
4. Should have adequate knowledge in safety systems & procedures.
5. Work experience in Solvent recovery projects is preferred (Should have Knowledge in URS , DQ, IQ & OQ).
6. Should have knowledge in Basic engineering calculations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent