(Walk in Interviews - Quality Control (Orals) - Goa Drive (Saturday & Sunday , 21st & 22nd Sep 2019)
Job Title: Quality Control (Orals)
Company: Leading Pharma company in Bangalore Location
Designation: Officer to Executive
No. of Positions: 50
Division: Formulation Orals
Department: Quality Control
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location : Goa Location
Qualification: BSc/ MSc/B.Pharma/M.Pharma
Years of Experience: 1 to 7 Years
Salary Range: 7 LPA (Max)
Interview Date: Saturday & Sunday (21st & 22nd Sep 2019)
Interview place: Goa Location
Interview Address: Soon I will share you.
Contact person: Mr.Zabi Moghal
Email: email@example.com INSTRUMENTS HANDLED:
- HPLC- Agilent, Shimadzu. UPLC-Agilent. (with, Chromeleon and LC Solutions)
- IR Spectrophotometer (Perkin Elmer).
- Autotitrator- Metrohm.
- Dissolution Apparatus- Electrolab, Labindia.
- KF-Titrator- Metrohm.
RESPONSIBILITIES and TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Hands on knowledge in handling instruments like HPLC,UPLC, Dissolution Apparatus, KF-Titrator, Autotitrator apparatus.
- Carrying out analysis of Stability samples, FP samples.
- Trouble shooting conducted in the lab with respect to the analysis.
- Maintaining Online Documentation and keep the work area clean and the laboratory under cGLP
- Having experience in Analysis of Tablets, Soft gelatin capsules, Hard gelatin capsules, Liquid solutions.
- Experience of facing different major Audits like USFDA and WHO.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent