Role :Program Management
Title : Associate Director
- Play pivotal role in establishing new and large collaborations and Implement Project Management Processes and Systems as per the business need.
- Improve performance by designing and monitoring KPIs for various departments/teams, ie: procurement, import export, IT, Infrastructure, QA, QC, project team, etc.
- Monitor the progress of the projects and pro-actively visualize possible road blocks and have back up action plan, co-coordination with all the stakeholders to move the projects smoothly and ensure that the resources assigned to projects are adequate to meet program objectives.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Responsible for revenue analysis, resource utilization, projections, client specific requirements.
- Manages all project and client communications including team meetings, client meetings, budget reports and progress reports and measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- To identify, evaluate, audit (Vendor qualification) and select the suitable service providers like API & excipient supplier, CMOs (Contract Manufacturing Organization) and regulatory submissions as per project requirements.
- To prepare quotes for the projects with all stake holders and ensuring close control on the project cost execution, explore various options to execute the projects at optimal costs with desired quality standards.
- Present to the management all project details including costing and MIS every month
- To develop the database of API suppliers and CMOs to meet various project requirements
Candidate should be BE / M.Sc/ M.Tech with 14-18 years of experience
Interested candidates kindly share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent