Job Title: Capital Projects
Company: Leading BioPharma company in Bangalore Location
Designation: Deputy Manager to Associate Manager
No. of Positions: 2
Location: Bangalore Location
Qualification: BE/B. Tech. Mechanical/Chemical
Years of Experience: 7 to 10 Years
Salary Range: 15 LPA
Contact person: Mr.Zabi Moghal
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Manager supporting capital projects.
- The project manager will manage capital projects across various defined sites , mostly worked on projects like Sterile, Biologics, ,Pharmaceutical, Chemical API.
- Develop & manage project Schedules in MS-project and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Applying safety knowledge to establish an injury-free work place now and in the future
- Managing contracts to insure compliance from selection through closure
- Leading small cross-functional teams to meet project milestones and maintain a high performing group of technical professionals.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent