Position : Lead Integrity Officer- South Asia(Manufacturing Industry)
Qualification : Bachelor or Masters Degree in Law and Qualified Company Secretary
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Chennai Location.
Interested candidates can share their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinate with and support regional and local leadership on strategic business opportunities, including participation in Risk Reviews.
- Looking for someone having experience in core Internal audit from manufacturing Industry in Project experience , Business process and project management process.
- Implement Group, Regional and local Integrity Programs
- Engage with regional and legal resources as necessary to execute the local implementation of the Integrity Program, including training and safeguarding and preventative measures, using a risk-based approach.
- Monitor local laws for the need to adapt or reinforce compliance policies.
- Provide guidance and compliance counselling to the Business and Functions on issues in accordance with Group and Country Directives and Policies
- Conduct Due Diligence on Third Parties and assist Head of Integrity with compliance due diligence in connection with M&A projects.
- Prepare reports on significant Integrity issues or cases, and provide support on Integrity investigations including conducting internal investigations, as requested by Head of Integrity and in coordination with the Office of Special Investigations.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities as a qualified Company Secretary for a Company registered in India, in order to ensure compliance with the Indian Companies Act and all other applicable legislation
Thanks and Regards,
Ranga Priya T R
Ph - 7676916484
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Office Equipment / Automation
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Role: Legal Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent