Designation: Head Biostatistics
Location: Hosur Rd, Bangalore
Exp: 10+ Years
Education: M.Sc Statistics, (Doctorate in Statistics highly preferred)
- Works with clinical scientists, statistical programmers, clinical operations, and other statisticians to plan clinical studies, and to analyze and interpret clinical study data.
- Participates in new drug development programs as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in statistics area and provides statistical leadership in the design of clinical development plans.
- Responsible for production of the following study-related deliverables, either personally or by supervising one or more statisticians: appropriate sections of study protocols, case report forms, statistical analysis plans, data analyses, manuscripts, and sections of clinical study reports and registration documents.
- Responsible for providing statistical leadership for preparation of marketing applications to FDA, EMEA or other worldwide regulatory agencies.
- Works with the department peers to develop and monitor the department strategic direction and its alignment with company strategies.
- Keeps abreast of literature/advancements in science/medicine/technology in own and related fields of the drug development program.
- Monitors project progress and ensures proper resource allocation for successful project deliverables against goals and timelines.
Interested candidates kindly send your resume to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent