Job Title: Manager EHS
Company: Leading Pharma Company in Bangalore
Qualification: BE/B.Tech(Chemical) + ME/ Diploma in Industrial Safety
Years of Experience: 9 to 16 Years
- Manage the development, implementation and evaluation of the EHS program elements at both local and global facility level including risk and hazard assessment, audits, occupational health and safety, industrial hygiene monitoring, auditing, establishing corporate standards, hazardous materials management, permitting, waste minimization and recycling, remediation, fire/property projection and hazmat/emergency response.
- Manage the process of proactively identifying the key issues facing the corporation involving new regulations, new products/processes and equipment so as to ensure timely evaluation and management systems implementation is completed. Proactively implement these regulations in staffs daily work assignments, minimizing negative impact to the corporation.
- Engage key stakeholders to gain their support and commitment on EHS programs.
- Supervise staff EHS Coordinators in the execution of EHS Management systems to maintain compliance with state, local, EHS regulations and Amway EHS Corporate standards including follow-up, evaluation and reporting.
- Administration of human resources requirements for EHS Coordinators including evaluating and tracking personal performance, providing feedback, coaching, conducting annual reviews and career development.
- Participate in the process creating 3 to 5 year plans for EHS program improvements and developing annual goals and objectives for the EHS team, evaluating EHS program performance and reporting on progress and issues to Sr. Management on a regular basis. Implement the strategic goals of the group, ensuring appropriate linkage to the business unit/parent corporation goals and objectives. Adjust and modify goals and objectives as business needs dictate.
- Manage budgetary spend to meet financial targets.
- Engage external stakeholders, 3rd party resources and 3rd party partners to advance the EHS programs and achieve strategic and annual goals
Interested candidates kindly share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent