Position: Trading Partner Connection Administrator
Exp: 5-8 Years
Location: Hosur Rd, Bangalore
Reporting to: Deputy Manager, Information Services
Department/Org Unit: Information Services
1. Participate in technical meetings with Company and Trading Partner teams to help define the connections required between Company and the Trading Partner.
2. Provide technical assistance to the Trading Partner to understand the requirements for connections and operations for the applicable countries/regions that is applicable to the Trading Partner.
3. Assist the Company business team, if necessary, to create the required GIS change requests for the setup and modification of the connections required between Company and the Trading Partner.
4. Perform the technical setup and testing of the required connections between Company and the Trading Partner.
5. Monitor connections between Company and all Trading Partners; and respond to any errors found.
6. Maintain documentation for the connection requirements, design, and setup.
7. Complete the GIS change request documentation as required by the applicable SOPs for any activities requiring such documentation.
8. Perform on-going administration of the connections, including, but not limited to:
a. Update/replacement of security certificates (both Company and Partner certificates)
b. Modification of the technical connection due to changes at Company or the Trading Partner
c. Update of materials a specific Trading Partner is allowed to get/provide information for
d. Coordination / notification of outages due to system maintenance.
9. Provide feedback to the team members globally for improvements in the setup / monitoring / administration / documentation of connections with Trading Partners.
10. Working as a member of the team to achieve all.
11. Performing all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence; demonstrating strong and visible support of our values.
12. Performing all work in accordance with all the established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
13. Performing all other duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, including experience in the use of HTTP, FTP, SFTP, and AS2 connections.
2. Knowledge of, and experience with, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Business Process design and testing is an added advantage.
3. Knowledge of, and experience with, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping Tool for XML maps is an added advantage.
4. Knowledge of, and experience with, SAP Advance Track and Trace for Pharma is an added advantage.
5. Excellent verbal & written communication skills, ability to work as part of a remote team.
6. Ability to understand legal and technical requirements and to translate them into activities to complete.
Interested candidates kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent