Greetings from BVR People Consulting
I have Job opportunity in to Analytical Research & Development (AR&D) - API
for the Leading Pharma Company at Chennai location.
Job Title: Analytical Research & Development (AR&D)
Department : AR&D - API (Pharma Company).
Designation: Executives / Sr. Executive.
Qualification: M.Sc(Organic/Analytical Chemistry).
Years of Experience : 1 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
If interested candidates please contact me or send to your update Resume,
Name: Mr.K Ganapathi
call at: 9600387468.
- Candidate should have good knowledge in principle and practices (operating skills) of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, IR, UV and wet chemical analysis.
- Responsible for developing and validating analytical methods for API, KSM and intermediates.
- Interpret and create meaningful technical reports of analytical and experimental results.
- Calibration and maintenance of all analytical instruments.
- Should have minimum 1 to 6 years in Pharmaceutical industry in AD department in API.
- Should have good communication skills, scientific and technical interpretation skills.
- Should have minimum knowledge about the deviation, investigation and quality systems (like 21 CFR etc.,)
- Should have thorough knowledge in analytical method development will be preferable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent